Altitude, Pressure & Rapid Decompression Testing.
Rapid Decompression & Altitude and Temperature product compliance testing.
Pressure (Altitude) Testing
Melbourne testing lab now expanded to include Low-pressure altitude and Rapid decompression testing.
Low pressure (altitude) test is to determine if materials can withstand or operate in a low-pressure environment or withstand rapid pressure changes.
This test is likely to be applicable to materials:
- stored or operated at high ground elevation sites.
- transported or operated in pressurized or unpressurized areas of aircraft.
- exposed to rapid or explosive decompression and, if so, to determine if its failure will damage the aircraft. or present a hazard to personnel.
- carried externally on aircraft.
- Static Low Pressure: as low as 5kPa (Absolute pressure), 21,000-meter height.
- Chamber temperature: -70°C ~ +180°C.
- Rapid decompression test < 15 seconds.
How can EMC Technologies help with your product testing requirements?