As well as expanding EMC Technologies’ reliable emissions, immunity, SAR and Electrical Safety testing service into the region, our New Zealand labs are unique in offering an Australian/New Zealand/European/North America Radio Communications and Wireless Equipment compliance testing service.
EMC Bayswater servicing the Eastern Suburbs
Don’t like travelling across town to EMC Tech at Keilor Park? EMC Bayswater can provide NATA accredited EMC testing services to most of the common emission and immunity standards.
Visit our labs? Call to make an appointment.
Want to visit EMC Technologies? For your first time test, you are advised to visit and inspect the test lab to make sure you are getting what you pay for. Our clients are welcome to visit our labs and to watch the testing if they wish. NATA accredited testing adds value to your product because it is accepted as final proof of compliance by regulators. With NATA accredited testing, you will have peace of mind that your report will be accepted. You should be very wary of accepting a cheap quote. A cheap quote often means that the testing is not carried out in strict accordance with the relevant standards. Non-compliant test equipment, no proper calibration, deficient facilities and questionable proficiency. Non-accredited testing will always be cheap but your hard earned money will have been wasted if the compliance of your product is ever questioned.
EMC Technologies provides a wide scope of NATA/IANZ accredited testing
Independent privately owned Australian test house established in 1992.
- NATA accredited ISO 17025 & 17020 facilities in Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland
- Owners of EMC Bayswater, formerly RFI Industries
- NATA accredited for EMI/EMC/EMR/SAR & Safety Testing
- ISO 17025 calibration lab for EMC test equipment and devices
- Major CISPR, EN, AS/NZS , ETSI standards
- 10 metre and 3m indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS) in Melbourne
- 3/5 metre iOATS in Sydney, 3m iOATs in Bayswater
- Automotive EMC all motor car companies, VCA & Ford accredited
- MIL-STD, Aerospace, Medical
- EMF/EMR Measurements & Modelling for RF exposure
- SAR Testing- the only lab in Australia/NZ
- Electrical Safety testing; AS/NZS, IEC, EN, LVD.
- FCC DoC lab, VCCI, iDT, BSMI, IC, CCC (EMCT NZ)
- Recognised Testing Authority (RTA) for ACMA telecoms compliance.
- ACMA Telecoms Certification Body for mobile phones.
- ACMA EMC Competent Body
- European Notified Body for EMC Directive
- CCC – CAB for China Compulsory Certification. EMC testing at Auckland labs is recognised in China.
- Safety testing of medical products to IEC 60601-1 Edition 3
- Consulting EMC/EMR/RFI engineers – Major infrastructure projects
- Facilities are available for hire. Conduct your special tests/Research/R & D in the most sophisticated EMC labs in Australia.
EMC Technologies has fully accredited competent body status under the Australian Radio-communications Act and is a CAB (Notified Body) for the EMC Directive 2014/30/EC.
Find out how you can join our other clients in the region successfully utilising EMC Technologies Asian, US and European market penetration strategies.
Many companies have already discovered the advantages of utilising our Melbourne, Sydney & Auckland based test services.
If you are an overseas manufacturer, we can arrange a Local Representative Service so that you can freely sell to the whole of the Australia/NZ market without the restriction of being bound to a single local agent.
Contact us now and we’ll show you why experience makes the world of difference.