LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE SERVICES
Australian local agent Regulatory Compliance Mark (RCM) representation
Companies who wish to legally sell goods to the Australian market (RCM) must have local representation. Where a local office, importer or distributor does not exist or is not financially feasible a local representative can be used. EMC Technologies subsidiary company EMC Systems Pty Ltd can provide this representative service.
The process involves several steps:
- A contractual agreement is made allowing your company to use our registration details RCM registration as authorised by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA)
- Conduct RCM testing (if suitable test reports are not already available)
- Preparation of EMC Compliance Records as required by ACMA
- We then issue a signed Declaration of Conformity (DoC) which completes the ACMA Compliance Record and is made available to ACMA in the event of an audit or to your customers in Australia.
- The products can then be labelled with the RCM mark.
- Certain instructions are given to the Importer in Australia.
- EMC Systems will be the registered supplier.
The Local Representative (Agency) agreement only covers ACMA compliance (EMC, Wireless and Telecoms) but not Safety Registration.
Contact us now!
Contact us today! We can help getting your product into the Australian market!