EMC Bayswater - South East Melbourne Suburbs
A highly capable eastern suburbs alternative providing services to the most common EMC testing requirements.
EMC Testing excellence
EMC Bayswater Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of EMC Technologies.
EMC Bayswater specialise in electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and radio/wireless testing. If you require other services such as electrical safety, EMR, SAR testing, environmental testing or ACMA telecommunication approvals we can arrange it for you through parent company EMCT as a single point contact or refer you directly.
The South East Melbourne subsidiary branch is located in Croydon South, around a 10 minute drive from EastLink. EMC Bayswater’s specialty is EMC and Radio compliance testing. We have a purpose built facility that incorporate modern dedicated test setup designed for maximum efficiency at every stage of compliance. We have Australia’s first ever compliant, registered and NATA accredited 3 metre indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS) that complements our vast array of CE, RCM, FCC and ISED NATA accreditation.
Customer amenities include off-street parking, a customer area with workstation and excellent laboratory work areas for re-work and modifications (if needed).
3m Indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS) – South East Melbourne
- 3 metre fully compliant ANSI C63.4: 2014 indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS).
- Compliant with all CISPR commercial EMC standards such as CISPR 11, CISPR 12, CISPR 13, CISPR 14-1, CISPR 15, CISPR 16, CISPR 22, CISPR 32.
- NATA accredited to CISPR 11, CISPR 12, CISPR 13, CISPR 14.1, CISPR 15, CISPR 22, CISPR 32, FCC Part 15 and ISED requirements.
- Compliant with CISPR 25 (EN 55025: 2017) for automotive EMC testing.
- Compliant with FCC Part 15 and ANSI C63.5.
- Registered and accredited for FCC (USA) and ISED (Canada)
- Conveniently located in the South East Suburbs.
- Zero RF ambient signals which typically interfere with outdoor measurements.
- Comfortable air conditioned control room.
- Large entry door (3.5m X 3.5m) for vehicles and large products.
- Filtered mains power (single and three phase 50Hz 32A per phase, 230VAC, 50Hz & 120VAC, 60Hz)
- Separate dedicated annex chamber for support and ancillary equipment
CISPR 25 semi anechoic test chamber – Melbourne – South East Suburbs (Croydon South)
- NATA accredited for CIPSR 25 / EN 55025 – latest edition
- Suitable for automotive EMC testing (Electronic Sub-Assemblies)
- Large and comfortable, air conditioned control room
- Large entry door (2.5m X 2.5m) for vehicles and large products.