The Melbourne branch is located at Keilor Park, close to Melbourne Airport and a short freeway trip to the Melbourne CBD. Keilor Park is the head office for the EMC Technologies group and boasts the most comprehensive EMC facilities in Australia. We have thirteen dedicated labs inside our large purpose built facility of 3500 square metres. They range from calibration test chambers to the massive 10 metre indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS). The majority of tests can be performed in parallel in these dedicated facilities resulting in a very efficient testing process.
Customer amenities are second to none and include off-street parking, large lunch room, customer meeting rooms, internet access, customer office and lab work areas. Each laboratory work area is independently air conditioned. The security of your product and your IP are protected by our defence accredited facilities and are extremely secure, with swipe card access to each area of the facility. We can provide class A security storage and key personnel have clearance to NV1 level.
Indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS) – Melbourne
- The only 10 metre indoor facility in Australia/New Zealand.
- Compliant with all CISPR commercial EMC standards such as CISPR 11, CISPR 12, CISPR 13, CISPR 14-1, CISPR 15, CISPR 16, CISPR 22, CISPR 32.
- NATA accredited to CISPR 11, CISPR 12, CISPR 13, CISPR 14.1, CISPR 15, CISPR 22, FCC Part 15.
- Compliant with CISPR 25 for automotive EMC testing (vehicles and sub-assemblies).
- Compliant with FCC Part 15 and ANSI C63.5.
- Registered with the FCC (USA), Industry Canada, VCCI (Japan), iDT (Singapore), BSMI (Taiwan)
- Conveniently located in Keilor Park, close to Melbourne airport.
- Zero RF ambient signals which typically interfere with outdoor measurements.
- Indoors hence immune to inclement weather, spiders and snakes. (not a typo)
- Large and comfortable, air conditioned control room.
- Large motorised entry door (4m X 4m) for vehicles, large EUT installation and extraction.
- Filtered mains power (single and three phase 50Hz 32A per phase, 115VAC 60Hz)
- Underfloor pit for housing support and ancillary equipment
CISPR 25 semi anechoic test chamber -Melbourne
- Recognised and accredited by Ford to EMC-CS-2009
- NATA accredited
- Suitable for automotive EMC testing (Electronic Sub-Assemblies)
- Large and comfortable, air conditioned control room