EMC Technologies Sydney branch
Indoor and outdoor Open Area Test Sites, general EMC and radio testing plus comprehensive electrical safety and IP testing.
EMC, Radio & Safety!
The Sydney branch is located at Seven Hills in the Western Suburbs of Sydney, close to the North Ryde area. NATA accredited safety testing is available plus most of the general EMC and radio compliance services offered by the Melbourne laboratory.
A 30/10/3 metre Open Area Test Site (OATS) is located in the Colo area just one hour from the Seven Hills laboratory. A 3 metre iOATS is located in the Seven Hills office.
3m Indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS) – Sydney
- 3 metre indoor facility
- Compliant with all CISPR commercial EMC standards for 3m measurements such as CISPR 11, CISPR 12, CISPR 13, CISPR 14-1, CISPR 15, CISPR 16, CISPR 22, CISPR 32
- NATA accredited to CISPR 11, CISPR 12, CISPR 13, CISPR 14.1, CISPR 15, CISPR 22, CISPR 32, FCC Part 15 and ICES-003
- Compliant with CISPR 25 for automotive EMC testing (sub-assemblies)
- Compliant with FCC Part 15 and ANSI C63.5
- Registered with the FCC (USA), Industry Canada, VCCI (Japan), iDT (Singapore), BSMI (Taiwan)
- Zero external RF ambient signals which typically interfere with outdoor measurements
- Indoors hence immune to inclement weather, snakes and spiders
- Extremely efficient testing services can be provided hence very fast turnaround time
- Large entry door for large EUT installation and extraction
- Filtered mains power (single and three phase 50Hz 32A per phase, 115VAC 60Hz)
Indoors or outside testing? We have options!
For testing that must be performed at 10m or 30m we maintain an Open Area Test Site (OATS) at Colo which is located near the blue mountains.