The Sydney branch is located at Seven Hills in the Western Suburbs of Sydney, close to the North Ryde area. Accredited safety testing is available plus most of the services offered by the Melbourne laboratory.
A 30/10/3 metre Open Area Test Site (OATS) is located in the Colo area just one hour from the Seven Hills laboratory. Australian manufacturers of industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) equipment and ITE can now have testing performed to CISPR 11/EN 55011/AS/NZS CISPR 11 which requires a 30 or 10 metre test site in Sydney without the high cost of overseas testing.
The Seven Hills laboratory also has a 3 metre indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS) allowing convenient, weather proof ambient free testing where 3 metre tests are permitted. A comprehensive NATA accredited Safety Testing laboratory is also located at Seven Hills.
Indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS) – Sydney
- 3 metre indoor facility
- Compliant with all CISPR commercial EMC standards for 3m measurements such as CISPR 11, CISPR 12, CISPR 13, CISPR 14-1, CISPR 15, CISPR 16, CISPR 22, CISPR 32
- NATA accredited to CISPR 11, CISPR 12, CISPR 13, CISPR 14.1, CISPR 15, CISPR 22, FCC Part 15
- Compliant with CISPR 25 for automotive EMC testing (sub-assemblies)
- Compliant with FCC Part 15 and ANSI C63.5
- Registered with the FCC (USA), Industry Canada, VCCI (Japan), iDT (Singapore), BSMI (Taiwan)
- Zero external RF ambient signals which typically interfere with outdoor measurements
- Indoors hence immune to inclement weather, snakes and spiders
- Extremely efficient testing services can be provided hence very fast turnaround time
- Large entry door for large EUT installation and extraction
- Filtered mains power (single and three phase 50Hz 32A per phase, 115VAC 60Hz)