EMC Bayswater Pty Ltd a subsidiary of EMC Technologies
EMC Bayswater specilise in electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and radio wireless testing. If you require other services such as electrical safety, EMR, SAR testing, environmental testing or ACMA telecommunication approvals, please contact EMC Technologies directly as EMC Bayswater does not presently have capability.
The South East Melbourne subsidiary branch is located in Croydon South, around a 10 minute drive from the EastLink.EMC Bayswater specialty is EMC and Radio compliance testing. We have a purpose built facility that incorporate modern dedicated test setup designed for maximum efficiency at every stage of compliance. We have a compliant 3 metre indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS) that complements our vast array of CE, RCM, FCC and ISED accreditation.
Customer amenities include off-street parking, a customer area with workstation and excellent laboratory work areas for re-work and modifications (if needed).
Indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS) – Melbourne – South East Suburbs (Croydon South)
- 3 metre fully compliant ANSI C63.4: 2014 indoor Open Area Test Site (iOATS).
- Compliant with all CISPR commercial EMC standards such as CISPR 11, CISPR 12, CISPR 13, CISPR 14-1, CISPR 15, CISPR 16, CISPR 22, CISPR 32.
- NATA accredited to CISPR 11, CISPR 12, CISPR 13, CISPR 14.1, CISPR 15, CISPR 22, FCC Part 15.
- 2 different compliant with CISPR 25 (EN 55025: 2017) for automotive EMC testing.
- Compliant with FCC Part 15 and ANSI C63.5.
- Registered with the FCC (USA) and Industry Canada
- Conveniently located in the South East Suburbs.
- Zero RF ambient signals which typically interfere with outdoor measurements.
- Comfortable air conditioned control room.
- Large entry door (3.5m X 3.5m) for vehicles and large products.
- Filtered mains power (single and three phase 50Hz 32A per phase, 230VAC, 50Hz & 120VAC, 60Hz)
- Separate dedicated annex chamber for support and ancillary equipment
CISPR 25 semi anechoic test chamber – Melbourne – South East Suburbs (Croydon South)
- NATA accredited for CIPSR 25 / EN 55025 – latest edition
- Suitable for automotive EMC testing (Electronic Sub-Assemblies)
- Large and comfortable, air conditioned control room
- Large entry door (2.5m X 2.5m) for vehicles and large products.