Dear Valued Customers,
My staff and I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
The EMC Technologies Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland offices will be closed from 12 noon on Tuesday 24th December 2019 and reopen on Monday 6th January 2020. Whilst EMC Bayswater will be closed from 12 noon on the 20th of December and reopen on Monday the 30th December 2019.
EMC Technologies is the benchmark for accredited testing and approvals in Australia. Key achievements for 2019 include:
- Appointment of Dr. Arun Gayen as the Melbourne Branch Manager;
- Appointment of Wireless/Radio expert, Dr. Shabbir Ahmed, as Technical Director;
- Appointment of Andrew Whiteford to the new position of Business Development Manager;
- Appointment of Matthew Grimwood as the Melbourne EMC Lab Manager;
- Appointment of Rafeeque Mohammad as Melbourne Safety Lab Manager;
- Appointment of Emad Mansour as EMR & On-Site Works Manager.
MAJOR INVESTMENTS in 2018-2019
- Significant investment in new “State of the Art” test equipment including compact portable network analyzer, spectrum analyzers, field meters, radio Call boxes for Bluetooth and the full suite of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi protocols, new CISPR receivers and new high-power RF Amps;
- New equipment to increase the scope of EMR, Railway and On-Site testing;
- Further development of the Electrical Safety, Environmental and IP testing facilities;
- Upgrade to full test capability for MIL-STD 461G;
- Extension of the SAR measurement down to 4 MHz;
- Upgrade in equipment for 3-phase Harmonics & Flicker testing -NATA accredited;
- Upgraded equipment for 3-phase testing to EFT, HV Surges & Voltage Interruptions -NATA;
- Successful trials and deployment of a “State of the Art” automated test software system that will greatly reduce calibration/test/reporting time;
- Successful trials of a specially designed paperless system to control all aspects of the lab’s operations;
- Developed test equipment, high-speed data acquisition system and software for testing to EN 50238-1 Standard for Compatibility between Rolling Stock and Train Detection Systems, including Part 2: Track Detection Circuits to CLC/TS 50238-2 standard, and Part 3: Axle Counters to CLC/TS 50238-3 and EN 50592 standards.
The EMC Technologies team thanks you for your continued support and we look forward to working with you again in 2020.
2020 promises to be a year of groundbreaking developments in compliance testing at EMC Technologies.
Best Wishes and Warmest Regards,